TETV Black History Month Special Presented by Big Break Foundation
Hosted by: Sarah Beals Sager, MLIS, MA
February 14, 2022 | Themed Entertainment TV
Fri Forjindam (she/her)
- Chief Development Officer for Mycotoo, Inc., a global leader in themed
entertainment, live events, and immersive brand experiences. Voted “Top Media”
company by Inc. 500, Mycotoo operates in North America and Europe, with
successful projects worldwide, including studio theme parks (Motiongate and
Bollywood Parks) and award-winning brand experiences (HBO’s Westworld
Experience and Game of Thrones). Mycotoo specializes in entertainment
strategy, master planning, design, development, and production. In her role, Fri
focuses on driving business development, branding, and communications across
Mycotoo’s growing global network.
- Fri has been featured in Forbes, Fast Company Magazine, Essence, Minted.com,
KTLA, FOX and was awarded Blooloop’s “Top 50 Theme Park Influencer”
distinction in 2018 and 2020.
- Mycotoo was awarded Top Prizes for Clio and Cannes Lions Gold for
Nick Taylor (he/him)
- Principal Designer and Creative Director at Masterminds Studios in Albuquerque, NM
- Masterminds Studios is an immersive entertainment design + build firm
- Nick has spent over 20 years cultivating a career in technical entertainment – working in various design, management, and integration roles on live events, immersive exhibits, and amusement park attractions.
- Nick is passionate about the advancement of diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility within the amusement and attractions industry.